Message 1 of 20 (248451)
10-03-2005 8:38 AM
Don't scroll down or cheat, and post your score, I got 17
It's a fowarded email thing, but its cute.
The average person only gets 7 right. This is based on U.S. info, so
use all lobes of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks
it just shows how little most of us really see!
There are 25 questions about things we see every day or have
known about all our lives. How many can you get right? These little
simple questions are harder than you think. It just shows how
little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life.
RULES: Put your&nb sp;thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around!
No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk
or computer! Can you beat 13?? (The average is 7) Write down your
answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all the
REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! It doesn't matter if you cheat, actually,
because if you have to cheat, then you don't know the answer, thus,
you've already missed the question. BE HONEST!!! That means no looking
at your phone or anything on your desk...
Then, before you pass this on to your friends, change the number
on the subject line to show how many you got correct. Forward to
your friends and also back to the one who sent it to you. LET'S
JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. - If not, just have fun!
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the >top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people
3. In which hand is the Statue of Li berty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left
leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial? (Don't look at that
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clock wise?
(Get out of the bathroom!)
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
17. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
20. H ow many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the
opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black & amp; gold
5. 1, 0
10. Counter-Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. From lower right to upper left
12. 12 (there is no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it from the front.
21. Ace of spades
23. * and #
|Replies to this message:|
| ||Message 2 by Yaro, posted 10-03-2005 9:26 AM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 4 by Modulous, posted 10-03-2005 10:00 AM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 5 by Asgara, posted 10-03-2005 10:07 AM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 6 by jar, posted 10-03-2005 10:28 AM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 7 by berberry, posted 10-03-2005 10:37 AM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 8 by Coragyps, posted 10-03-2005 12:37 PM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 10 by Nuggin, posted 10-03-2005 1:03 PM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 12 by NosyNed, posted 10-03-2005 1:39 PM|| ||riVeRraT has responded|
| ||Message 15 by ringo, posted 10-03-2005 1:48 PM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|
| ||Message 20 by RAZD, posted 10-03-2005 11:14 PM|| ||riVeRraT has not yet responded|