Now, now. You should make sure your info is correct before you start shooting off your mouth and responding in a prickish, condescending manner.
(the word "quote" is a verb. You're using it incorrectly)
—verb (used with object)
1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.
2. to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).
3. to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.
4. to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.
5. to enclose (words) within quotation marks.
a. to state (a price).
b. to state the current price of.
—verb (used without object)
7. to make a quotation or quotations, as from a book or author.
8. (used by a speaker to indicate the beginning of a quotation.)
9. a quotation.
His point is that if you follow the sources the creationist tend to tell lies, but evolutionist tend to have actual source material to back them up.
Edited by AdminModulous, : hid content, added Great Debate banner
Facts don't lie or have an agenda. Facts are just facts