Understanding through Discussion


Welcome! You are not logged in. [ Login ]
EvC Forum active members: 67 (9079 total)
128 online now:
Admin (Percy), PaulK, Stile, vimesey (4 members, 124 visitors)
Newest Member: Test Moose
Post Volume: Total: 895,222 Year: 6,334/6,534 Month: 527/650 Week: 65/232 Day: 4/38 Hour: 0/0


Thread  Details

Email This Thread
Newer Topic | Older Topic
  
Author Topic:   There is no evolution or creationism - this is the new Matrix/DNA world view
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 49 of 149 (762387)
07-11-2015 5:05 PM
Reply to: Message 41 by ICANT
07-11-2015 12:25 AM


Re: To Percy
ICANT wrote:

quote:
Your theory is then that there was a:

Atom system,
Stellar system,
Galactic system,
Cell system and,
Self-conscious system which is the present system.
All these natural systems evolved by small evolutionary steps.


Hi ICANT, thanks by coming and putting some order in this discussion. It seems that people here are interested in debating language, grammatical, while I am interested first in focusing real proved known natural facts and events,then, debating ours different interpretations about that fact. You are bringing on facts and that's good for me, but I think you began in wrong way, pointing out cosmological issues, when I am interested in facts existents here and now, because with these facts we can produce something practical, like technologies, medicine, etc.

Yours list is in the order that the final results from Matrix/DNA are suggesting. But there is two things wrong in it:

1) All these systems are a unique system. In a human's body existence we see a unique body being transformed into new shapes, like the initial morula into blastula, the blastula into a fetus, till the body becoming a cadaver. The morula mimics the primordial nebulae of atoms, the blastula mimics the agglomerate of galaxies, the etus mimics fish or reptiles, and so on. The Matrix/DNA is suggesting that we must resuscitates the Haeckel's recapitulation theory where "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny", despite the lamme that somebody put in it. This suggestion comes from another conclusion of the theory that in this Universe is occurring a process of genetic reproduction of the thing that generated it. If you are a Christian believer you would appreciate this idea because Jesus always look to the soil and said "the son" and then look to the sky and said "the father". Son and father are pure genetics.

Atoms and galaxies are our ancestral shapes, in the sense that blastula and fetus were our primordial shapes. It means that there is a universal system that began to compose after the Big Bang and is evolving under the rules of vital cycles, like does it our own body.

2) Matrix/DNA results are suggesting that before atoms systems there was a long period of evolution from particles which already were systems in itself and this development fits with the Nobel Prize Hideki Yukawa theory. The meaning of the Big Bang event is different from the meaning that the modern Standard Model gave to it. While the academic theory suggests that the event could happens by chance and randomness, Matrix/DNA suggests that its meaning is similar to the meaning of a membrane of a spermatozoon breaking up in the center of an ovule. So, Official Science see that event from the Physics and Math perspective while Matrix/DNA see it from the Biology perspective. The difference is that while in biological state the genome are closed inside an envelope, in the universal system origins the genome came fragmented in living bits-information and spreaded in spacetime.

But as I said, this is cosmological discussion, far away off the issue that is my interest just now, which is Nature her and now. Thanks by the contribution, and sorry by the poor grammatics... Cheers.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 41 by ICANT, posted 07-11-2015 12:25 AM ICANT has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 51 by Capt Stormfield, posted 07-11-2015 6:00 PM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 72 by ICANT, posted 07-15-2015 5:04 PM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 53 of 149 (762421)
07-12-2015 2:29 AM
Reply to: Message 41 by ICANT
07-11-2015 12:25 AM


Re: To Percy
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
my method of investigation/calculations can't go beyond the natural limits of universe's spacetime, so I don't know what's or who is the ex-machine creator

ICANT wrote:
So are you saying you don’t have a clue to what existed prior to the Big Bang?
But you admit there had to be something there. I call that something existence.

This sounds like what these guys have been telling me for years just using different words. And since they can not tell me how existence began to exist from non existence they have not convinced me.


Matrix/DNA is very different. It suggests a picture of what was existing before the Big Bang: natural existence. Matrix/DNA found an evolutionary link between cosmological and biological evolutions. With this link plus the knowledge of the mechanism that produced a cell system as a biological copy of an astronomical system, we are able to go back calculating the past, till the first moments of this universal material existence. With this Universal History at hands, we see that it points out a design about what was existing before the universe's first moments.

The Universal History written by Matrix/DNA is a projection to astronomical dimensions of the micro history of a human body. The Universe as this agglomerate of galaxies is merely the placenta or embryonary sac, and it will be discarded like the placenta is discarded at the day of the Big Birth. That's the cause I have named this history as " From the Big Bang to the Big Birth". I know that nobody today will appreciate this world view, because everybody already was indoctrinated by different world views, their brains are hard-wired in a way that we can not change it in a lifetime. There are two big world view today: one I named "positive religion", they are creationist deists; the other is the "negative religion", they are materialist and atheists. I think that Matrix/DNA fits just in the middle and its name could be "naturalist religion". I am a naturalist philosopher and an agnostic.

As I said, Matrix/DNA have a suggestion about what was the existence before the universe's origins. This suggestion is a picture extracted from the Universal History. If we know the shape of a baby giraffe and knows the shape/functioning of the baby giraffe, but never saw a giraffe before, we can draw a theoretical design about the thing that produced the baby. Now we have at hands not a baby, but an embryo of a system that is self-conscious. As evolutionary extension from the brains' anatomy plus the Matrix/DNA formula for all shapes of that universal system, we are beginning to get a picture of this " consciousness system".

We know that a human body during the period of embryogenesis change its shape from blastula, fetus, etc. But the embryonary body never comes to external existence in those prior shapes: it is born in the shape of human species. This is the last evolutionary shape coming from embryogenesis. By another hand, the last universal evolutionary shape we know here and now ( in this region of the universe and at this time of the universe) of that universal system is the shape of consciousness. So... the conclusion is obvious: the thing that was existing before the Big Bang also has the property of consciousness. We don't know if the shape of that mysterious thing is pure consciousness because we are not sue that consciousness will be the last more complex system in this universe. Maybe it is something more complex, yet. But, we can be sure that the prior existence is at least, self-conscious.

By another hand, matrix/DNA is suggesting that in this universe is occurring a natural process of genetic reproduction. It means that the existence before the Big Bang was a natural system. Not a magician, not a metaphysics entity. Because a magician would not apply genetic process, for reproducing itself

Human beings always forget that we have a very limited brain with poor and few sensors. Ours technological scientific instruments that reaches the micro and macro cosmos are merely poor extensions of these poor and few sensors. So, people that believe that he/she knows the fnal thru have lost the control of their minds. Recently we are developing instruments that are taking photos of distant galaxies with different levels of electromagnetic radiation and these photos are showing astonishing realities like clouds of gases in surprising shapes. It is like a microbe situated at a cell of a liver seeing the stomach in shape of cloud of gases. Matrix/DNA, in first ime of human culture, is suggesting that the structure of galaxies that we have seen with visible light is covered by a layer of half-biological structures. In another words, we does not know about galaxies, yet.

You can believe that you know that there is an existence before and beyond the observable universe, and that yours knowledge comes from a God that talked it to ancient human beings. I can't believe in it because every symbol and narration of every big religion were located by Matrix/DNA as real symbols, since that the Universal History and the Matrix formula had suggested facts and events that are in accordance with those symbols. If you look right to Matrix formula picture posted here, you will notice that it is the design of the paradise and containing Adam, Eve, the tree, the serpent, the apple, and included those events as the fall and the arising of life at Earth. If you look the formula you will see that it is also the same design of the I Ching symbol. It happens that the formula above represents the state of the world moments before life's origins, when galaxies reached the perfect machine closed system shape. Then, a naturalist method applied at the Amazon jungle wild nature asking the meaning of ours existence got a result that is the same source of inspiration of all big religions. But I know that no God talked to my brain in the jungle. I know that the Matrix/DNA formula was result of hard investigative work by human rationalism. And I know that the Matrix formula is encrypted into our DNA, which are situated at the center of our neurons and which built our brains. Then, my conclusion is that no God talked to those ancient people, they were merely getting the expression of what is inside their neurons.

But... if a God is the creator of neurons, if God is the answer to the ex-machine picture suggested by matrix/DNA, those neurons for sure must talking His words. The conclusion is that a supreme God dos not need going to each planet of billions that have intelligent life talking to each one: he has as His speakers the neurons that registered the whole universal history and can talk to our mind naturally every time that someone gets the expression of those neurons. In another words, if you comes from a positive religion, you earned, so I will pass the mustard and will pay the next beer. Cheers...


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 41 by ICANT, posted 07-11-2015 12:25 AM ICANT has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 55 by anglagard, posted 07-12-2015 4:13 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 102 by ICANT, posted 08-04-2015 1:28 PM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 54 of 149 (762424)
07-12-2015 3:35 AM
Reply to: Message 47 by ringo
07-11-2015 12:25 PM


Re: To Ringo
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
I am asking you which points in this theory is not tangible with reality....

Ringo wrote:
Which part of your "theory" is tangible enough to land a probe on an asteroid?


Ringo, I have sent a suggestion to NASA with mechanisms for to build a robot-machine that could reproduce itself in Mars, populating Mars with productive robots. The Matrix/DNA formula is about the most perfect machine that can recycling itself. It is the formula in its evolutionary state at astronomical dimensions, when the formula organizes matter into building blocks of galaxies, which are perfect working systems. Look to the formula and see how the flow that arrives to F7 contains the entropic mass of a cadaver and how, in F1, the dust is mixed with energy in state of ascendency and rebuilds the entire system. This is self-recycling and this is the explanation why galaxies get a lifelong of billions years.

When the Matrix/DNA ( or our ancestral) arrived to the shape of building blocks of galaxies, it made the worst mistake, the worst sin, becoming a closed system, closing the doors to its own evolution. The Universe answered with the Clausius Law, the second law of thermodynamics, the entropy that leads a system to death. Then was the Fall and the system is lifting up at planets surfaces as opened systems, aka, biological systems. It is very important that we know the difference between closed and opened system.

But, in the sky, a natural system needs to die for reborning again. At Earth, the offspring of that astronomical system, called living beings, dies and is not able to self-recycling because they are opened systems, then, F7 opens for to relate with the planet, to where goes the cadaver's fragments.

For to build a mars-robot that reproduces itself it needs to be designed upon the Matrix formula. This is the easy part. But we can not build a machine that needs to die, to be fragmented, tor to rebuild itself. The solution is in nature again. Let's see it:

The first cell system produced in this planet was a plant cell. It was the reproduction of the sky system and the process was genetic transmission ( in my website I am explaining it). The mutations between the astronomical and the biological system were due new terrestrial environment and materials. Astronomical systems are built only with the solid and gaseous states of matter, and at Earth there was the liquid state, water. So, the mutations are perfectly comprehensible. The cell system has all seven systemic functions, that is why it is linked with the Sun and can do photosynthesis. Then, the plant cell almost kept the original sin, being an almost closed system. It was a dead end for evolution.

Then, emerged the animal cell. Each does not receipt all seven functions, it is missing F7, just which performs the function of chloroplasts. No photosynthesis, the animal cel was condemned to search its own energy, but it didn't keep the original sin because was an opened system. The doors to evolution were opened throughout the animal reign.

Then we can go back now to the robots. A perfect machine must be designed having as map the Matrix/DNA formula, but if we want it reproduces itself and alone in another astronomical body we need to cut off the functions F6 and F7, like the animal cell.

That's the big secret of life: it cut off the right side of the Matrix formula, which is the entropic side, which leads the system to death. Life choose only molecules that spins left, that contains only the left side of the formula, this is the phenomenon of chirality. If a molecule contains in itself the process that leads to death, the first molecules never would be able to build a protein.

But the formula will make something better. A unique initial robot will not only reproduce itself, but it will derives its shape into 5 other different shapes, then, these five different shapes will be connected for building a complete working productive system. It means that the machines will extract the materials from the soil, will manufacturing the materials and will send to Earth the final product, prompt for to be consumed. Humanity will have complete automatized production system spreaded by astronomical bodies in the space.

The science and technology from Matrix/DNA had no time for landing a probe in Mars due it is a science that is born now. But it will bring a super-science and super-technology because it reveals everything about systems, and the systemic knowledge is the 50% that will complement the actual 50% of scientific knowledge based solely on the reductionist science.

I mentioned only the case of probes because you ask it. But with this formula I am seeing thousands of improvements that we can do upon the modern technology. And you will see if you learn how to read the formula, the great quantity of informations that it contains. Because this formula and the world view that emerges from it reveals lots of new natural mechanisms and processes which will be mimicked technologically by human beings. Cheers...


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 47 by ringo, posted 07-11-2015 12:25 PM ringo has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 59 by ringo, posted 07-12-2015 2:18 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 56 of 149 (762426)
07-12-2015 4:25 AM
Reply to: Message 41 by ICANT
07-11-2015 12:25 AM


Re: To Percy
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
3) The formula is the algorithmic shape of the flow of energy/information that runs inside the systemic circuity connecting the parts of the system. Nature self-assembles systems applying the force of life's cycles upon an initial body containing mass, light and the energy carried by light. This force leads the body to change its shapes.

ICANT wrote:
If I understand what you are saying, it is that natural laws determined what we see today from what existed at the Big Bang. Is that correct?


Yes, almost correct, accordingly to what I have interpreted from the Matrix/DNA formulas and models. But, ICANT, this is obvious, if you considers that human beings are made by a process that is the image and functionality/similarity of the process that the mysterious creator applied for making the Universe. Let~s explain it by an analogy:

The first minute that yours own body came to existence was when the membrane of a spermatozoon broken up at the center of an ovule. it was a micro big bang. Just in that moment all informations for building yours body were there at that micro big bang. Initially yours body take the shape of the primordial nebulae of atoms, you was a morula. Following this moment yours body became a blastula, which seems the universe populated by galaxies. Then came the shapes of fish, reptile, mammals, and all informations for these shapes were there at yours 'big bang". The creator does not need intervene in each phase of the Universe if He wants to build a human being, it is enough inserting all informations at the moment of the Big Bang.

The materialist world view is making an infantile mistake when believing that evolution is blind and each new complexity added to prior shapes were created by chance events that would happens by probability. New complexity means new information and the Universe is not a magician for creating information that never existed before from nothing. The Universe knows only a method for producing new shapes of natural system and this method is that by which the Universe itself was created. There are lots of new informations that derives by fuzzy logics due the universal systemic functions deriving themselves in new shapes for performing its function in a new environment. But informations produced by fuzzy logics are not informations that never existed before, they are derived from the mixing of old informations. And these informations by fuzzy logics are detrimental since that they diminishes the perfection of the system they came from.

When I have a new question I ask it first to Nature. Because I read somewhere that: " If you want to know how I think, observes my job, my immediate link with you, which is Nature."

Of course, if you see the pictures of Van Gogh you will have a portrait of the author mind.

So, everytime that you have good intention in yours heart and is humble enough for paying attention to signals, you ask a question to Nature you will see a signal where the answer exists. Nature points out a scene that you can see here and now when answering a cosmological question, because the process and shapes it applies here are the same applied at all space time of this Universe. Human beings have been arrogant and want something spectacular, that why they build such complex mathematical equations that points out ghost black holes in the sky... and Nature does not do that since that here and now have anything similar to black holes.

Sometimes Nature produces here novelty over some existent systems not due new information were inserted into the Universe or that the Universe created them from nothing. You know about those delayed genes that are expressed later in our life, like the genes for moustache, etc. But again, these informations was here, like the information for moustaches was inside the ovule since the micro big bang. Cheers...


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 41 by ICANT, posted 07-11-2015 12:25 AM ICANT has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 103 by ICANT, posted 08-04-2015 1:46 PM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 57 of 149 (762429)
07-12-2015 5:04 AM
Reply to: Message 41 by ICANT
07-11-2015 12:25 AM


Re: To Percy
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
Same happens with the history of the Universe. Before the beginning there was something, which we don't know, but let's call it, a system.

ICANT wrote:
So how long would that system of something exist in the past?


ICANT, you need know that it is not me that says before the beginning ( of the Universe) there was a system. I am not mixed with the theory, this conclusion is not an anthropologic projection. It is the results of reading maps and interpreting models made by pure formal logics and real proved facts. The maps are pointing out that was a system, a natural and conscious system that was not a magician.

This system must be bigger than the Universe, and its lifelong must be more than at least 20 billion years. I have no problem in accepting such unimaginable dimensions because I remember that those bacteria in my body could not believe in the size of things at my dimension and even would be inconceivable to those bacterias the sizes of astronomy. An my size is like a bacteria in relation to the Universe.

if this ex-machine system is eternal or infinity no human brain could know it. Because when we leave our observable universe and goes further beyond it we knows that there is a place where all know natural law becomes negative laws. it is not conceivable for human beings that something arouse from Nothing and it is not conceivable that something never was born from something, in another words, that something is infinity. So, there is no third alternative to human brains. The supreme mistery is unsolvable by our brain in this evolutionary shape and if someone says that he/she knows the third alternative, it should be a lie.

I don't need this solution to this ultimate question because what I know from this world is enough for explain my existence here and what is my mission here. I am a conscious gene building the embryo of a conscious being that will born for the world beyond this observable universe. And like the genes of my parents lifted up for to be the neurons in my head, I will be in the head of that being.

I am this gene, and like me are 8 billions human beings and maybe billions of billions others that are conscious spreaded in the Universe. Then my family is not my mother and brothers alone, but it is the sacred universal family and I am here for helping all conscious genes like me to accomplish their mission, because each gene is one information without which my future body will born handicapped. If the system beyond the Universe is God or a conscious natural system it is just this mission that He would like to see me performing here, That's enough for while, I don't need ultimate answers... And this meaning for my life that emerges from Matrix/DNA world view is the cause that I love it...


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 41 by ICANT, posted 07-11-2015 12:25 AM ICANT has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 87 by ICANT, posted 07-18-2015 12:11 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 60 of 149 (762480)
07-12-2015 4:23 PM
Reply to: Message 58 by New Cat's Eye
07-12-2015 12:23 PM


Re: To Cat Sci
Hey Louise,
I didn't say that your theory was bullshit, I said that the excuse that it was too long to explain was bullshit.

quote:
Anyways, you've gone off on a bit of a ramble and posted over 2000 words in your latest replies to me. It's going to take me a little while to catch up, and that's not going to happen right now.

I do, though, have an outstanding questions that I don't feel you've answered, and explaining it will help me understand what you mean:

When you say that you have not found one single law that is not obeyed by the whole natural Universal History described by the theory, what do you mean by "a law being obeyed by the history"?


Cat Sci... you will never find an organism that does not obeys the rules of its DNA.
And in the evolutionary tree, from archaea, fungis or metazoan to chimpanzees you never find a connection between two organism that is not ruled by primary instinct, which maybe all them comes from their genetics also.

The Matrix/DNA formula is the DNA projected at universal level, it is inside all natural systems, from light waves to atoms to galaxies. All those systems and the relationships among those systems obeys the rules of the Matrix formula. And analysing the formula I have not found anything that does not fit into the known laws of Nature. We can see in the formula laws, mechanisms, processes that are not known yet by academic sciences, but, you know, it does not means that such laws does not exist.

The Universal History is the flow of causes and effects retroactively that advances ahead. By itself this flow is not conscious about restraining orders, so it does not obeys laws. That's the explanation for why the materialists believe that exists events by chance, randomness. It happens that has a hierarchy of systems and every effect produced by a system that does not fit the forces and equilibrium of its superior system is anulated by the superior system. To this, the darwinists calls natural selection. Our biosphere was produced and is inside a bigger and half-biological astronomical system. The academic sciences does not have the right theoretical model of this system. There are hidden variables which are more complex than those predicted by Newtonian mechanics and were not pointed out by Einstein's relativistic theory. These hidden variables constitutes the principles of biological organization of matter, which are here and now produced by something or someone, and the answer is the astronomical model elaborated by Matrix/DNA Theory.

It is not the flow of Universal History that obeys natural laws, it is the flow that reveals rules that were eternally practiced by the flow. But, if the flow was pre-designed genetically or intelligently before its beginnings at the Big Bang, History produces laws that was produced by the designer.

The very fact that I introduced the excuse that explanations are too long, you can see just here in my answer. I could write merely that "same way that all living beings obeys the rules of DNA, all natural systems of this universe obeys the rules of the Matrix/DNA". But if I do that I will do what atheists and deists are doing. Every question have the same answer: "This was made off by God" or "this was made off by randomness". It is metaphysics and circular reasoning.

So, when The theory says that this was made by this and in this way, it is necessary to base the assertion on real proved facts and logical evidences. But my issues are about systems, which are established by a hierarchy of systems where each detail of each phenomena is produced by a sub-system and the entire phenomena is produced by the set of that hierarchy. So, when facing each new phenomena my Matrix/DNA's world view trained brain enters into a chain of zig-zags going from Alfa to Omega at light speed when I see all natural systems at all universal history for locating the origins and evolution of such phenomena. My brain do it fast but if I need write it for other persons that does know the systemic language and world view, it takes long texts...

I know lots more evidences and real facts that reinforces my answer above but I will not write them here, it would be prejudice for me and for you. For instance, explaining that the apparently randomness of a given event is contained into hidden rules is necessary that one knows the law of eggs out and eggs in. This law is extracted from the event when reptiles becomes mammals, which is the same event that makes seed of stars becoming planets and then, you discover that reptiles became mammals because the instructions for doing that were written in the stars billion years ago. I did not mentioned it because I can't write a heavy book here.
.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 58 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-12-2015 12:23 PM New Cat's Eye has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 61 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-13-2015 1:15 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 62 of 149 (762585)
07-13-2015 2:53 PM
Reply to: Message 59 by ringo
07-12-2015 2:18 PM


Re: To Ringo
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
Ringo, I have sent a suggestion to NASA with mechanisms for to build a robot-machine that could reproduce itself in Mars, populating Mars with productive robots.

Ringo wrote:
Specifically, how would your formula handle that problem? How would it differ from the mundane Newtonian mechanics with relativistic overtones?


Hi, Ringo. A fundamental lesson from Matrix/DNA's systems models is that Physics and Math has few applications for understanding and getting data about systems. They are reduced to parts of a system, but the most important is to identify the whole system and understanding its meaning, which works as feed-back upon the parts. Matrix/DNA world view is the most advanced knowledge about natural systems.

If we focus a human body as system, Physics and Math can see data and describing the system only at micro level of particles, nuclear reactions, and the bone skeleton. Physics applied at the coverture of the skeleton - the meat-soft level - would see merely clouds of colored gases like the recently images sent by Hubble and others about far away galaxies. The stomach, the liver, etc. would be merely different coloreds/composed clouds of gas.

So, it is not non rational to suppose that galaxies are composed by a skeleton of stars that we can see and covered by "soft working organs" hat we can not see, yet. New worlds, never imagined before, are here surrounding us, but they exists in those different levels of radiation that we can not see, like NASA is getting now those new images because are using instruments that works with those others levels of radiation. For to get the final meaning of that objects formed by clouds in different colors, we will need to see the objects with all kind of light/radiations. But, Matrix/DNA Theory can predicts what are there.

I know this idea seems stupid. But when you learn the meanings from Matrix/DNA formula - which is the DNA of galaxies and atoms - you are surprised noticing that non-living bodies are connected in a way that the final results of these working connections are same final results of human organs connections. So, you can see that, for instance, sexual reproductive system can be performed by seven different kinds of astronomical bodies, as shown in my avatar.

So, we can build a biological machine with iron and plastic rubber - containing and producing the life's properties, like reproducing itself and in different shapes, like the human body comes in different shapes, from babies to seniors.

Matrix/DNA needs a lab. We will develop new technological instruments for scientific research and technological applications. We will investigate radiation and light by a different approach, never experimented before. Institutions like NASA would get advances for building probes, robots, especially in astrobiology, the search for alien life.

Newtonian mechanics reveals mechanisms that ate mimicked by humans when building machines. General relativity is a kind of Physics' eyes over the superior organization cover of matter surrounding the mechanic aspect got by Newton. It can predicts the curve of light in space, the effects of nuclear reactions, but, since that astronomical systems more complex than our solar system ( which is like merely an atom of a human organ) has a coverture of half-biological organization of matter, relativity can not grasp the meanings of the system. With Matrix/DNA Theory we can do it.

You know that we are searching to produce synthetic bacterias for producing substances. We have some heavy machines for producing those substances but the high costs and small production does not work well. Synthetic bacterias are like if we produces synthetic horses for some kind of production, transport - a backwards of a technology that is producing machines like cars. Our design for robots and mass production at other astronomical bodies are this kind of synthetic half-alive robots that works with lower costs....

I will mention another phenomena where Physiscs and Math is not working well: quantum mechanics. Experiments like Heisenberg measures produces uncertainty due Physics is not understand that those particles are our primordial ancestrals and they expresses some properties of life. So, a hypothetical giant from Jupiter never can fix a human body in relation to time (its age) and seeing its shape at same time. Because the relativistic effect of time, the life and events of a human body would be millions times more fast than the life and events of the Jupiters' giant. If you fix time you don't get the anatomical shape, if you fix the shape you don't get the time of particles because their life is 17 millionth times less than your lifetime. There is no Heisenberg uncertainty, there is a relativistic issue about time due the different dimensions of the observer and the thing being observed.

Same for the split experiment: its not the same shape/age of the same photon that transpass two holes and reaches the wall. Photons are like DNA where the whole DNA is a big fractal of its unit of information - a base pair of nucleotides. So, a photon is like a minor fractal of the entire spectrum, composed by the seven levels of radiation that are composed a entire wave of radiations. But it seems that photons propagates as wave because all its seven different shapes caused by its life's cycles are expressed at a unique given moment - in relation to our time. If you are the Jupiter's giant and uses a human body instead a photon, in the wall you would see two bodies of the same body, but one is in shape of a baby and the other in shape of an adult. Since that the giant can not grasp these differences of age and shapes, he would believe that the body is a wave or a doubled particle.

Physics is not the the appropriate tool for getting meanings of existences of universes and life, a Theory of Everything will need, besides Physics, also Biology, Neurology, etc., like it is necessary for getting the meanings of a human body as system. These people that thinks they have elucidated the universe applying Physics and Math, arrived, as Lawrence Krauss, to absurd non-rational conclusions like his "Everything Came from Nothing".

The synthetic-robot-bacteria for Mars' productions wul not be developed by NASA's engineers alone. They will need the Matrix/DNA's people. ... Cheers...

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 59 by ringo, posted 07-12-2015 2:18 PM ringo has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 63 by Dr Adequate, posted 07-14-2015 1:39 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 64 by Coyote, posted 07-14-2015 1:48 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 65 by ringo, posted 07-14-2015 11:44 AM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 67 of 149 (762695)
07-14-2015 3:20 PM
Reply to: Message 61 by New Cat's Eye
07-13-2015 1:15 PM


Re: To Cat Sci
quote:
I wonder, how much did you employ entheogens during your time in the jungle?

You are smart, Cat Sci, you have perceived that a normal modern human brain could not discovery alone that there is chance for a new world view never thought before in human history and that it makes more rational sense than the others elaborated by humans. But I can guarantee to you that I don't permit nobody and any substance taking control of my mind, since that it is the unique thing I have of mine in this world and I want to be in total control of it. But Matrix/DNA formula and models have some contribution produced by brains altered by native shamanic substances, a kind of beverage called Saint Daime. The shama of a tribe takes the beverage and begins to talk weird things, then, I was at his side with pencil and paper at hands asking questions to him, merely due the scientific curiosity trying to understanding why our brain produces such imaginative non-real worlds.

The experience has surprised me due two items:

1) The final draws obtained by his visions was a picture equal those images of "energetic body or aura" published by ancient cultures of 4 or 5.000 years ago and existed 10.000 miles far away from Amazon jungle. But... the shaman's image was more complex adding more details to the ancient images, and one detail as a picture of what today Hawkins describes as black holes. The most surprising news was when I analysed the draws and discovered that it is the description of the DNA, as if it has a energetic software as genetic command of instructions. In another words, those images largely published by esoteric philosophies and chinese/hinduist big religions are not related to something mystical, non-existent, but they are about the thing that is located at the center of the neurons of those brains. So, it seems that the native entheogens bring on to the mind what's physically encrypted in the brain. And some details described by those visions - later I discovered - was fitting very well in the gaps that were missing for getting Matrix/DNA models.

But, the big surprise was coming yet: the native's description of "flying luminous corpuscules around and inside a human body were the exactly picture seen in heavy Physics books describing theoretical models and diagrams of particles, like photons. Don't ask me how is it possible, I don't know. My theory again is that those entheogens bring on to the mind flashes about what's at microscopical level inside the brain, things like DNA and particles. There is no mystical experiences by entheogens, it is merely a relativistic change of the observer viewpoint located in a different point in time/space which permits to see informations encrypted into the DNA, included informations from long past times, like our experiences as our ancestrals at the cosmological evolution period, but, this is merely my theory.

So, the rational thing to do was completing the models with those details and testing the whole model against real natural phenomena and events. Till now the models are earning.

2) Really I had drink ( sorry, it is missing me the right word in English here) a kind of entheogen made off natural substances in the jungle, but not the entheogen as a chemical substance used in a religious, shamanic, or spiritual context that may be synthesized or obtained from natural species. My entheogen was made off with the entire biosphere of the jungle with its wild spirit of crude and chaotic primitive nature. After two malarias and lots of jungle plant/animals poisonous got in seven years of hell there, my brains was brainwashed from the 15.000 years of human culture and replaced by the Nature's culture. You can not see the differences between a brain nurtured in an urban modern environment and a brain nurtured in the wild jungle. The perceptions about Nature are different. But when you go back to civilization and make a synthesis from the two cultures you can get something like the Matrix/DNA world view.

My entheogen was not a natural wild chemical substance, but, it was made with all natural elements of the entire jungle impregnated by its "spirit" that occurs in a specif evolutionary phase of the universal nature's spirit. We do not drink this kind of entheogen, it is inserted by Nature into our brain if we go there facing the hell. I am not telling non-sense... because I bought from this experience the Matrix/DNA world view which is a modern cosmology that went backwards from urban enviroment and took a shower of real Nature. No normal brain at the common modern urban environment and nurtured by human culture could produce Matrix/DNA world view, even that if it will be proved as a big mistake. Only time and new data will be the judge.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 61 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-13-2015 1:15 PM New Cat's Eye has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 76 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-15-2015 7:16 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 68 of 149 (762729)
07-14-2015 10:26 PM
Reply to: Message 61 by New Cat's Eye
07-13-2015 1:15 PM


Re: To Cat Sci
quote:
By that I mean, if you've identified all these cycles and figured out the pattern, then use that knowledge to determine what comes next in our current cycle. If you can make a viable prediction that comes to fruition, then I promise you that more people will take your ideas more seriously.

Cat Sci, thanks because you gave me an idea: I need creating a new category in my website called "proved predictions from Matrix/DNA Theory". In my website there are hundreds of articles ( in Portuguese, artigos) describing confirmations of Matrix/DNA predictions made 30 years ago when the formula was discovered and the atomic, astronomical, biological models were elaborated upon the formula. If I will have time, I will bring them here.

Manny predictions that we can get from this world view needs lab experiment and I have no lab. One example you can see at my home page, the picture about cholesterol. Every chemical element cycle of human body has as template the Matrix/DNA formula, so, once the scientific reductionist method identifies a cycle, we need making comparisons with Matrix formula, because this formula is for perfect systems/cycles and if the element cycle does not fit with the formula, something is wrong, you have the source of a disease. In the bad cholesterol cycle HDL is entering in the wrong way, between E2 and F3, instead the right way that must be F4 and F6. Now we need the map of the HDL cycle for identifying its problem. I never had time for searching if the field of biochemistry have identified it, so, if not, a lab need do it. These are predictions from the Matrix formula.

There are thousands of biochemical elements cycles in human body, we need now facing them with that formula, I had no time for doing no one else. We have hundreds of cycles of chemical elements in the atmosphere and Earth soil and now the published issue about climate change need be analysed from the Matrix formula perspective.

But I am alone and have to work hard for paying my bills and supporting alone this investigation and even that I had employed each free minute in this job, it is suggesting millions of thousands of practical things to do.

There are predictions that goes backwards. Thousands of scientific data that I did not know before getting the theory, I have learned after the theory and all of them fits in the models. Lots of scientific paper describing new natural phenomena says that something happens due unknown mechanism, but, looking in the formula and the models, you see the mechanism at work. Of course, I have no time and know accessibility for talking with the researches of the paper and even if I tried to talk, the first thing they ask is " what is yours PHD, or, where is yours papers...".


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 61 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-13-2015 1:15 PM New Cat's Eye has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 83 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-17-2015 11:00 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 69 of 149 (762731)
07-14-2015 10:40 PM
Reply to: Message 66 by NoNukes
07-14-2015 12:11 PM


Re: I think we have another...
quote:
I think we could easily assign the following points. Someone following the discussion more closely could surely find many more.

3 points for every statement that is logically inconsistent.


Ok, Nonukes let's go playing yours game. Please, bring on here any statement that you think that it is logically inconsistent. But,... please, bring on here also the real natural proved phenomena or event that yours judgement was based on. Do not bring on here issues extracted from theories, even that they are scientific theories.

Be advised that I had meet lots of statements made by yours world view and concluded that they are logically inconsistent. Our agreement is only about the fact, real proved fact, what is different is the interpretation of that fact.

Another good point: please bring on my statements about things here and now ( Physics of our immediate environment, biology, neurology, etc.) Avoid cosmology and astronomy, I am working more in those immediate facts that can bring practical results.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 66 by NoNukes, posted 07-14-2015 12:11 PM NoNukes has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 73 by NoNukes, posted 07-15-2015 5:38 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 70 of 149 (762734)
07-14-2015 11:01 PM
Reply to: Message 65 by ringo
07-14-2015 11:44 AM


Re: To Ringo
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
A fundamental lesson from Matrix/DNA's systems models is that Physics and Math has few applications for understanding and getting data about systems.

quote:
Ringo wrote:
No, a fundamental lesson that YOU don't seem to have learned is that Physics and Math are pretty good at solving real-world problems, like landing a probe on an asteroid. You need to show how your system could solve that problem AS WELL as Physics and Math do. Then you can move ahead to show how your system is "better".

But... landing a probe on an asteroid is not an issue related to systems ( natural systems), it is more related to engineering d technology. What the technicians used from theoretical science... Some predictions from Newtonian mechanics like gravitational forces... the most part of it is trial and error, engineering creativity. The issue that I am talking, natural systems, begins with notions like: a natural architecture composed by parts connected in a way that each part performs a specific function. The sum of informations of all parts plus the informations got by fuzzy logics becomes a new entity that gores back over each part driving its behavior. Etc... And Physics and Math never understood natural system in the way that the big job of Bertalanffy in his General Systems Theory was disguised by Physicians and Mathematicians for creating cybernetics, artificial systems.

How Matrix/DNA could solve that problem... It is an easy answer. Nature alone is landing comets and asteroids over astronomical bodies since 10 billion years ago. It uses the force of natural giant volcanoes of old planets becoming pulsars that have little gravitational force for to eject magma/mass bubbles into space towards the center of the system. It happens that sometimes accidentally the natural probe gets a planet or a big asteroid in its way.

This mechanism applied by Nature is described in Matrix/DNA formula, so, if we wanted to do it before human beings did it, the formula would suggest what to do. because what NASA and the Europeans did was merely mimicking Nature.

Then, learn how to read matrix formula. Humans need those " launching pad for rocket by propulsion" (if is this the right English name...) while Nature build natural volcanoes and rockets for getting same job done. If someone had discovered Matrix formula 10.000 years ago and was describing it to his disciples, when arriving at F4 and talking about F5 and F1, he was describing how to land a probe at any other astronomical body.

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 65 by ringo, posted 07-14-2015 11:44 AM ringo has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 71 by ringo, posted 07-15-2015 3:10 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 74 of 149 (762770)
07-15-2015 6:38 PM
Reply to: Message 71 by ringo
07-15-2015 3:10 PM


Re: To Ringo
quote:
TheMatrix/DNA writes:
But... landing a probe on an asteroid is not an issue related to systems ( natural systems), it is more related to engineering d technology.

quote:
Ringo wrote: What's the difference? What's the point of a lot of woo-woo "ideas" if they don't have any effect on the real world?

Ringo, the knowledge about natural systems is not woo-woo idea and some friend of yours could be dying just now because our medicine does not understand our body as a system and so can not cure the milenar diseases like cancer, diabetes, etc. The Humanity's life can be unsupportable in this planet because we are not understanding the geological and climate changes because we does not understand this planet as a system yet.

There are no differences between engineering and the knowledge of natural systems, you are telling that since yours first post. There is difference between blind technology which had produced novelty due the insistence and urgently needs for solving problems when the human brain is forced and bring out of within him the solution for the problem. All technological inventions of human beings are merely mimicking a mechanism or process applied by Nature billion years ago and these mechanisms are registered into our neuronal DNA which has information of 13,7 billion years of natural history. These human made solutions cames from this inner intuitions. If you does not see it, point out here one single technology that was not predicted by Matrix/DNA formula which contains all mechanisms possibles in this world. And if the mechanism is in the formula it means that Nature can apply it every time that a problem try to disrupt the long natural chain of causes and effects.

The knowledge about natural systems avoid the blind technology and engineering because it provides the human knowledge with solutions before the problem happening. Instead discovering novelties as solution for real problems, the man that knows natural system is guided by the theory, like when scientists went to look at the eclipse if the light really makes curves, guided by Einstein's theory.

Every detail, every phenomena or event, every little stone in this planet is an object that never will be known entirely if not knowing the influences coming from the system that it belongs. That's why I am interpreting all natural phenomena with more complex informations than it is done by the reductionist scientific method. It is the first time in human history that we have everything now for advancing the another 50% that is missing to our scientific knowledge because now we have the formula for complete perfect natural system. And Nature exists due organizing mass and energy into working dynamic functional systems by that formula, like any living system exists due to be organized by DNA formula. Cheers...


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 71 by ringo, posted 07-15-2015 3:10 PM ringo has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 75 by Bliyaal, posted 07-15-2015 7:02 PM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 79 by ringo, posted 07-16-2015 11:40 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 77 of 149 (762774)
07-15-2015 7:26 PM
Reply to: Message 73 by NoNukes
07-15-2015 5:38 PM


Re: I think we have another...
quote:
Avoid cosmology and astronomy, I am working more in those immediate facts that can bring practical results.

quote:
Why should I avoid such things. After all your theory covers everything, right? If you don't recognize any cosmic facts turning up in your searches because everything you do find is mere theory, then is your claim that your own work matches fact of any value? Don't you spend more time dismissing than finding agreement?

No, I am not against debating ours different meanings from cosmology and different models of astronomical systems. It happens that they are natural phenomena far away from our world here and now, nobody have the real facts at hand, what we have are images and measures of distant facts. Natural phenomenas that we can see and touch here at our terrestrial environment can be brought over he table for a theoretical discussion searching the right interpretation and can produce immediate results, problem solving.

I have found hundreds of explanations for phenomena and natural events here and now that I never knew before, due the Matrix/DNA formula and its models. Explanations are good, they amplify our mental horizon, advances our intellectual knowledge, but rarely it can be applied for solving a real problem here and now. We have an example in our DNA:

The DNA is merely an evolutionary extension of the universal system's Matrix/DNA that was born at the Big Bang. So, those initial 300 genes that appeared at the first cell system were big packets of information about abiogenesis and about the past cosmological history. The 10 billion years of Natural History before life's origins here are registered by what you call " junk DNA". The long repetitive chains of letters is due those process at cosmological dimension taking long time than our biological time, so, the slower longlife of galaxies or primordial nebulae of atoms needs repetitive letters for registering it.

But, we are at biological times, so, genes that encodes for formation of atomic nebulae or galaxies produces substances and architectures that does not apply here anymore. still are here inside our DNA. They are in the bottom of our DNA but they have been substituted by their more complex shapes that are now at the top of the DNA. When some external stimulus activates those genes and they try to perform their ancient functions, they causes perturbation and diseases in the organism. We don't need here substances for formation of atomic nebulas. and they are toxic, poisonous to us.

So, this is the explanation that the knowledge of cosmology and astronomy has few applications for our real problems now, besides the applications for space exploration. This knowledge is good for explaining the roots, the history of each phenomena here and now but if we try to mimic the mechanisms and processes from things knowledge into engineering and technology, we don't get anything useful or we will causes perturbation in our planet.

Please do not put words in my mouth that I never told them. You said " After all your theory covers everything, right?" I never said such thing. I said that our brain is too small and have few poor sensors which does not permit to us to know everything. The Matrix/DNA is a world view of this poor human brain. I said that the matrix formula and its theoretical models are revealing answers for every question about natural phenomena inside the long chain of causes and events that results in our everyday objects and biological architectures here and now. This is merely a sequence of a lineage of an evolution of a universal system that was born at the Big bang and today is becoming a conscious system. But there are at least seven lineages of evolution affecting every object in this world and we can not grasp more than one or three of these lineages. Every natural phenomena is present at every state/vibration of the electromagnetic spectrum and we can now only what is surrounding the visible light.

Besides that I said that this theory arrives to the Big Bang in the past and predicts the Big Birth for the future but it stops at the limits of this observable Universe, it can not see beyond, so, it is not a theory of everything.

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 73 by NoNukes, posted 07-15-2015 5:38 PM NoNukes has not replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


(1)
Message 78 of 149 (762775)
07-15-2015 7:54 PM
Reply to: Message 76 by New Cat's Eye
07-15-2015 7:16 PM


Re: To Cat Sci
quote:
Hey Louise, I've been really busy lately. I'm trying to keep up on the reading (you type a lot), and not finding the time to compose a reply. I've got some ideas I want you to consider that I'll reply with later.

Thanks, I am waiting, I like new ideas about this issue.

quote:
But I can guarantee to you that I don't permit nobody and any substance taking control of my mind,

quote:
I do have one quick question: Have you ever tested for schizophrenia?

No, I never tested for it, which does not means that I am totally mental perfect. But I would appreciate if you could point out any human being that is not mentally sick. Of course, you can not see the sickness of persons that participates in yours own culture. For instance you can not see that there was no moral evolution from primates to human beings nowaday, since that the rules of the social system that I saw in the jungle still are the same rules of all social systems built by men. In the jungle the social class are divided into big predators, medium predators and preys. The result is that violence and state of wild chaos. Our social system mimics it as high class, medium class and low class. What's the difference...
So, since that you know, animals are totally mental weaks, those that mimics animals are also... I said that I do not permit any substance or another being taking control of my mind and it includes the human culture. Since that you absorbs this culture, I suggest that you take the test.

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 76 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-15-2015 7:16 PM New Cat's Eye has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 82 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-17-2015 10:45 AM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
TheMatrix/DNA
Member (Idle past 827 days)
Posts: 47
From: Newark-NJ-USA
Joined: 06-05-2015


Message 80 of 149 (762874)
07-17-2015 12:31 AM
Reply to: Message 61 by New Cat's Eye
07-13-2015 1:15 PM


Re: To Cat Sci
quote:
Simply finding patterns in the patterns of the past, for one has no rigor, but also just makes you out to be a kook, no offense.

But... blindness for patterns that are obvious and are necessary for explaining the world rationally makes people out to be a kook, no offense. And Matrix/DNA is not a repetition of patterns, it is the repetition of the Nature's mechanism for organizing matter into systems and would be logically inconsistent if Nature was using more than one technique for doing same job.

Now let's see if Matrix/DNA is logical and who is a kook:

1) From the first cell or living being to humans, all them, are natural systems and their bodies were made by a unique common formula called DNA.
2) Atoms, stellar and galaxies are natural systems;
3) Conclusion: all natural systems, including atoms and astronomicals, must have in common a formula called "universal" DNA, or, better: The Matrix/DNA

-"Oh,... this is absurd!" - you says. Ok, then, give-me the yours conclusion...

And you have one other alternative to say than this one:

3) Atoms, stellar and galactic systems are natural systems, obviously. But they are natural systems made off different than those others natural systems called cells, elephants, humans... They does not have a common formula.

It is up to you bring on the proof for yours affirmation. Because it is you that had broken the logics of the long chain of causes and effects that is coming since the Big Bang to here and now. You are broken the universal evolutionary history into two blocks without any evolutionary link between them. It is different... why, I am asking. What fact or who authorizes you to say that... Or you don't believe in evolution or you believe in two different types of evolution, without a rational explanation... If there is evolution any shape of natural system came from another shape of natural system that came from another... from atoms to human beings. Like we see here from bacterias to human beings. There is a unique universal system rolling under the rules of evolution and natural evolution is one, not two, because there is no two Nature.

The problem is that all biological systems are here, we can see and touch them, we can opening them and see what is inside, they belongs to our level of size, dimensions. So, we discovered that they were made by a common natural formula. Hells, go to open a galaxy, an atom and see inside... if the same formula is not there, I will put 50 years of hard work in the garbage.

Another problem is that we still does not know the supreme, the final meaning of the DNA. We still see DNA as something mystical, that's why we say "a code", a message, a computational program, etc. No, DNA is anything like that. It is not a code, no message, no extraordinary engineering of the stupid matter of this lost planet.

DNA is like the Humanity. There are 8 billion human beings, all them are same shape, a head, two arms, two legs... But we know that there is no two identical human beings. Would be not rational calling Humanity as a code... Or a message... or a computational program...

DNA is merely a set of billions samples of a unique natural system, a lateral base-pair with two nucleotides. This is the system that came from the galaxies because this system is the fundamental unit of galaxies, the building blocks of galaxies, as showed at my astronomical models. And of atoms. Billions individuals that have same external apparently shape, but there is no one unit identical to other.

And like those big diversification of human beings as billions different individuals produces a big diversification of products, from mayonnaise to airplanes, also the big diversification of individuals as base-pair nucleotides produces 20.000 different proteins and babies.

Other problem is that the universal Matrix/DNA is not an stationary shape, it is under evolution also. So, when it was at primordial times it had such different shape that could not be recognised in the actual shape of biological DNA, like you would not recognize the primordial shape of bacteria as ancestor of human beings. The formula always kept its internal structure and functionality, always kept seven universal systemic functions including the ability to self-reproducing. But the evolutionary shape when building electromagnetic systems can not be the same shape when building astronomical systems and or biological systems. While it was in the reign of particles it was merely a wave composed by the seven different frequencies/vibrations that we see at the electromagnetic spectrum. When it was in the reign of atoms the seven universal systemic functions were the seven layers of electronically charged rings surrounding the nucleus. At atoms with only one electron, the system expressed only one function, as if a human being was walking here and expressing visible only its stomach or liver. Atoms with two electrons expresses two functions, two organs. And so on. The atom is like a pianist, the electrons are the fingers of the pianist: it expresses a musical sound when his finger touch one note, two sounds when touching other note, and so on.

While the universal system comes evolving it went expressing more functions, which means more organs, but all organs were already encoded, encrypted in the first system. Like in human embryogenesis the body is evolving expressing more organs, but all organs was encoded in the initial DNA.

At the beginnings of the first galaxies, the Matrix/DNA was not an internal microscope formula like the DNA is inside organisms. The formula was the whole system. It was more external, it was astronomical, it was the projection from a nebula of atoms, like the first unique microscope cell became a big multicellular body. The first body, a star formed with the lightest atoms could evolve back being transformed into pulsar, the pulsar into planet till F1, the function of the white hole at the nucleus: and evolve forward, from supernova to red giant , from red giant to dark dwarf till the cadaver arriving at F1 also. This was possible because the seven functions of the formula are aligned by the same sequence that produces variations of shapes in a human body due the life's cycle process.

How could nebulas of galaxies composed by stars and planets producing new bodies as pulsar, quasar, black holes, if not in this way... the same way that a couple of humans 20 years old can produce in a unique body the shapes of fetus, embryo, adult, etc....

That the Matrix/DNA sometimes is microscope and another times is macroscope in not a problem for Nature that applies nanotechnology here and now facing our eyes, when Nature takes a human body 20 years old, put it inside a microscope genome, and again from the genome applies giantology for to build a giant body.
That the Matrix/DNA sometimes is internal and other times is external is not a problem, it is a natural law, expressed when a biological system like the crustaceous have the skeleton externally and its next evolutionary shape, like reptiles, the skeleton went internally.

There is a disease when a person see patterns where they are not there. I don't remember the name of this disease just now. But there is another disease about people that does not see two patterns when they are clearly there. What's the name... we need create it. Because this is the disease common at billion of people indoctrinated by the modern world view taught at our schools.

The academic staff is saying to students: -" The natural systems we can see and touch are all of them in this way, they have DNA, etc. But,.. the natural systems that we can not see and touch must be different because our intelligence has decided in this way! Even that we know that those systems that we can not touch are evolutionary ancestor of those that we touch!"

This is an absurd statement. This is appeal to authority. This is a blasphemy against Nature. This means that those that believe in it are not reasoning naturally with the reason that nature gave to us. That's why the materialist and deist need to appeal to mystical entities such a magical God or a magical randomness for to fit the enormous gap between two blocks of Universal Natural History, and both comes with the idea that life falls from nowhere.

This is the extraordinary claim that needs extraordinary evidence! Give me it, please...

By another hands, the Matrix/DNA world view see a peaceful, logical, natural flow of continuing evolution... which will be revealed not to be evolution but merely small steps of a big and divine process of reproduction, be the divine a God or a natural system...

( Sorry again by the 2.000 words but there is no other way explaining a never imagined before world view and talking about systems. Cheers...)

Edited by TheMatrix/DNA, : No reason given.


There was no origins of life and universe, astronomical systems are half-alive, light waves contains the code for life and DNA is not a code: Matrix/DNA Theory

This message is a reply to:
 Message 61 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-13-2015 1:15 PM New Cat's Eye has replied

Replies to this message:
 Message 81 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-17-2015 10:36 AM TheMatrix/DNA has replied
 Message 84 by New Cat's Eye, posted 07-17-2015 11:05 AM TheMatrix/DNA has not replied
 Message 85 by Dr Adequate, posted 07-17-2015 11:09 PM TheMatrix/DNA has replied

  
Newer Topic | Older Topic
Jump to:


Copyright 2001-2018 by EvC Forum, All Rights Reserved

™ Version 4.1
Innovative software from Qwixotic © 2022