- Do you have any evidence that Spirits or any Spiritual Forces exist?
- What is evidence? How it is different from Proof? Is testimony of eyewitness - evidence? Is Bible evidence? If not, then why other history books - historical evidence?
- Testimony is the weakest of evidence. The Bible is also very, very, very, very weak evidence since it is anonymous, hearsay with contradictory versions and factual errors. Other history books, just like the Bible, need to be judged based on external supporting evidence.
In addition, the Bible would be no stronger evidence than any of the other Sacred Writings of all other religions.
- So, if the Bible "extremely weak evidence", then the stronghood of Bible evidence is different from absolute zero? Therefore, the Bible is evidence. The Scientific evidence. Correct?
- No. There are Spirits in Bible. Thus, any information in Bible is doubtful.
- Bible has total zero of historic and archeologic value?! No. You are just biased, it's satan's agenda.
So, Bible is not evidence of Spirits, because it is evidence of Spirits? How stupid atheism sounds?
Edited by Astronomy, : No reason given.