1) Do Priests only care about themselves? The point of becoming a priest is to help others. Yet are they only helping others so they can help themselves go to heaven or become a part of god? Can that be considered a form of meglamania to have a desire to share in the ultimate entities power/glory? (some might say whats wrong with helping yourselves and others go to god, so a sub question is do priests really do enough to help others go to god?)
2) It has been thought god exists "outside" of time. However if he does exists within time (being an entity of universal power) answer this question. Question, if god was here from the dawn of time (Universal space-time time of course) then is it theoretically impossible for the world to be created, with the reasoning that an infinite amount of time must pass before he can create us?
3) If god created evil as use to be test us and we are made in his image, do we inherit evil from god? if not, and we create evil, does this mean god has potential to do evil, the reasoning being that we are in his image. (by evil i mean the bible/christian point of view, the 10 commandments etc)
4) If we as Humans were created and do good, what is the purpose of us existing without temptation? Dont answer this its probably closer to a "whats the purpose of life" :)
5) Is christianity the same? after the 1000's of years it has been around has it changed through the middle ages and contorted so much it does not represent the religion it once was? (I mean contorted and manipulated by power hungry priests and popes without some of the former religion surviving)
This is why we start threads off in Proposed New Topics.
You may have some good questions in there but right now they are all over the place. See if you can narrow it down to one, or maybe two if the two are related. Then outline your position in a short paragraph.
The best wayto do that is to edit your original message. Once that's done, reply to this message and I'll take another look.
Comments on moderation procedures (or wish to respond to admin messages)? - Go to: