Can you answer them based on the same format you expect us to?
Yes, with no problem.
1. All genetic information was created by Almighty God within living organisms at creation. Nature did not develop it. Nature is incapable of developing it outside of already existing living organisms. Nature can only do what it is programed to do by the one who programed it; the Lord.
2. The machinery of nature was created 'as is' and almost none of it would function were the working parts not assembled and the power switched on by another force. Again, that is the Lord.
3. See the above. Nature doesn't create/make chromatin anywhere outside of existing DNA coded living organisms.
Evolutionist: "I am going to make a sledge hammer" Friend: "With what?" Evolutionist: "With a machine that makes hammers" Friend: "Where will you get such a machine?" Evolutionist: "I will make one" Friend: "With what?" Evolutionist: "With hammers"
That's not quite what mark24 asked. He asked you to answer in the same format you expect of us. It seems you only gave us your opinions. Can you also provide some facts?
1. opinion God Almighty created all things.
Fact: The world/universe could not create itself because of the 1st law of thermodynamics. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. We know of nothing in natural world that can create matter and no one has ever observed matter being created. Therefore its creation had to be supernatural.
2. opinion: the DNA helicase was created within the living cells of every organism on earth and functions (albeit imperfectly unlike at creation)in similar fashion to every other complex system on earth, both living and non-living. It was pre-programed by God.
fact: Since we cannot determine which came first, '(the chicken or the egg?)', then how many options do we have other than an intelligent Engineer? The only option is a supernatural option unless one wants to consider extraterrestrials planted the human race. However that only pushes the problem back further, it does not solve it.
3. The above answer suffices here for both opinion & answer.
Here's another as one potential answer to your question:
Thanks, but I have already viewed that more than once and the author failed to explain the origin of the necessary DNA machinery nor does he explain how that machinery happened to fall into working operable order by itself.
Incorrect - 1LoT is simply an observation of the effect of the principles of statistical mechanics acting in a flat background space-time. They, and the 1LoT are inapplicable in the form you are implying in the region of the T=0 point in Big Bang cosmology space-time.
No. it is correct. We are talking about a firmly established law of science that tells us that matter cannot be created, at least not by any known physical force.
You cannot postulate something that you have never observed, nor is testable (the 'Big Bang') against a law that has been repeatedly tested and observed countless times and conclude that 'it isn't applicable'. That was an arbitrary conclusion on your part and it is not justified.
Matter cannot create itself and we know of no physical process that will overturn that fact...that includes the 'Big Bang'.
Incorrect - matter is being created and destroyed at every point of the Universe every moment of time
Even your evolutionist comrades should disgree with that. You are dead wrong.
Quote: (from PhysicalGeography.net)
"First Law of Thermodynamics
The first law of thermodynamics is often called the Law of Conservation of Energy. This law suggests that energy can be transferred from one system to another in many forms. Also, it can not be created or destroyed. Thus, the total amount of energy available in the Universe is constant. Einstein's famous equation (written below) describes the relationship between energy and matter:
E = mc2
In the equation above, energy (E) is equal to matter (m) times the square of a constant (c). Einstein suggested that energy and matter are interchangeable. His equation also suggests that the quantity of energy and matter in the Universe is fixed."
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. You were poorly taught.
That is where two photons (not matter) combine to create an electron and a positron (both matter), and the reverse process where two particles of matter annihilate to give two photons (commonly referred to as matter/anti-matter annihilation)
That is a transformation and/or division, not a creation.