Essential Links ▼
Message Coding Help ►
Posts of the Month ►
Document Library ►
In the UK: If you own a video-recorder but no TV, you must buy a TV licence.
TV Licensing's top 10 excuses:
1. "A pigeon fell down the chimney and broke the aerial so I have bad reception."
2. "My 11-year-old daughter must have bought the TV during the night. It wasn't there when I went to bed."
3. "My payment card's been stuck in the washing machine so I can't pay."
4. "I've not paid due to my shop only accepting £5 and £10 notes and I haven't got any of those."
5. "I've not been making payments as a baby magpie flew into my house and I had to stay in and feed it until it was ok."
6. "I only use the TV to keep the horses company and one of them is blind so I should only pay half if I have to pay at all."
7. "I can't get the TV out of the box - can you help me?"
8. "My dog watches it when I'm at work to keep him company - not me."
9. "My mum told me to tell you she's not in."
10. "I've not bought a licence as I dreamt I didn't have to and the saying is you've to follow your dreams.
Edited by 1.61803,
Do Nothing Button
Copyright 2001-2018 by EvC Forum, All Rights Reserved
Version 4.0 BetaInnovative software from Qwixotic © 2020