Normal matter =4.9% of the critical density in the universe. Leaving 95.1% of the universe of an unknown, quantity that is invisible, does not absorb light nor emit light and can not be observed.
I know that is probably too simple to satisfy you.
Well yeah - it doesn't include God. You have to plug God into the equation and explain the structure of the universe, the rotation of galaxies, the CMBR perturbations, gravitational lenses etc etc. Otherwise you aren't saying anything useful - you are just replacing the phrase 'Dark Matter' with 'God'. Which is a great way to obtain equivocation, but not clarity.
Glory Hallelujah you have finally said something I can agree with 100%. I just hope you really believe what you said.
Well I believe the Bible says it, but I don't believe what the Bible says. However, it does highlight a theological issue with calling 'Dark Matter' God since Dark Matter's defining property is not giving off light and giving off light is one of God's defining properties.